For Safety's Sake
Here are some changes you will notice for the next few weeks as you worship together. Thank you for having "fervent charity among yourselves" (1 Peter 4:8) as we love one another by keeping each other safe.
- Bulletins available in the lobby. They will not be handed out.
- The wearing of a mask is strongly encouraged while attending church.
- Hymnals are sanitized before each service. Please place your hymnal in the center aisle when leaving.
- Limited areas of access within the building. This helps our cleaning crews. We sanitize whatever we use.
- Offering plates placed at the front and rear of the auditorium. They will not be passed down the rows.
- Ushers may ask you to adjust seating in order to maintain proper distance. Families should sit together.
- Hand sanitizer is available in both the lobby and the rear of the auditorium.
- Concerns? See Pastor or Deacons.