Who We Are
- We are composed of diverse socio-ethnic groups of belivers who have united into one body in Jesus Christ in obedience to His Word.
- We are a church reaching out into our community with the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. Our "center" is found in the worship of our Savior. This is why we exist.
- As dedicated Christians, we find our sole source of authority for faith and practice in the Holy Scriptures. Therefore, we enjoy studying the Word of God together.
- We are purposefully warm, friendly, and welcoming, deliberately imitating the character of our Lord who was a friend to all of us when described as the "friend of sinners" (Luke 7:34).
- We enjoy singing together, believing that the corporate worship model best fits the command of Scripture found in Colossians 3:16. We reject the worship band and entertainment model of corporate worship, believing that it violates Scriptural principles by failing to focus all glory upon God, robs belivers of the duty of participation, and generally bereaves the church of an accurate perception of the holiness and dignity of God.